Sign in to follow this  
KingN

Tank rally again

The earlier version of my Tank-rally mission which I offered in the earlier post sucked because it needed the addons even if I removed them. But now it is finally fixed and it can be downloaded here if you want. So no addons needed now:

http://www.geocities.com/sharestuff2001/

I still want to here what you think about it  smile.gif

EDIT:

The working link is now

http://www.opflashpoint.org/downloads/beta/Rublerally10.zip

I need some more battle tank missions!

However that link fails to work on mine, I get into geocities... and that's as far as it goes!

Yeah that "&%¤% geocities told that the transfer rate on my web site is too heavy and will be shut down for a while mad.gif

Thats why I will change my site to another wheres no limitations... Does anybody know any better than the geocities. That sucks.

Hey King Nothing!! Cool mission! This is really something else then all those serious missions! (Wich I also like  smile.gif ) I really enjoyed to race n crush things. Lol, @ the first Waypoint I went too fast and I crushed against the barricade with the sandbags and the trucks.  biggrin.gif  Only I didn't win  sad.gif  The damn bastard in a yellow sportscar won  mad.gif. I'm gonna send this mission to my cousin, he will love it!

Oh yeah, I also really liked the music! Can you tell who the artist is and how the song is named please?

If you will excuse me... i'm going to play again! Let's see if I can win the race now  biggrin.gif

Cheers.

Haha  biggrin.gif. I'm really happy that you guys liked it. My friend loved it too and that encouraged me to publish it, though I had to replace all the unofficial addons and fight with the web sites. And talking about the music, doesn't it go so well together with the racing smile.gif? I looove metallica.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> And talking about the music, doesn't it go so well together with the racing ? <span id='postcolor'>

Yep smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Nothing @ April 06 2002,12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Phew, it was 1,98MB  biggrin.gif . Now it got a real home for itself, get it from the same site, but the direct link is:

http://www.opflashpoint.org/downloads/beta/Rublerally10.zip

EDIT: btw I forgot to thank you intruder  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Any time mate, downloading your rally now smile.gif