Sign in to follow this  
sgtskywalker

EW campaign 1.05 ending problem

I have a problem with one of the endings of the EW campaign that you get after the installation of the 1.05 update. I passed the campaign without any problem and I got the ending where you stay at the harbor and the rest of the team go away without you. I wanted to see the other ending so I restarted the mission and when I gt to the part where you have to choose a match, I didn't have the smallest so I was supposed to go with them but instead, the menu where you choose which part of the campaign you want to play appeared ( where you can see Start , Eagle wings , End of the World and Empty Wasteland ). I saw the "Continue" button on the right side of the window so I clicked but it showed me the cinematic where you stay on the harbor. I already installed the Hotfix for the patch right after I installed the patch itself by the way. I don't know what to do now to play the rest of the campaign, so any help will be appreciated.

If you have fully readed my post, you would notice that I said that I already installed the 1.05 Hotfix patch.

Hi,

I have the same Problem.

Ending in the Habor, then i see the landcard with the withe Blubs..and after all i come in a normal campain menu but clicking on Empty Wasteland the scence of the habor restarts:eek: :936:

What can I do?

I installed ARMA2 on my new Windows 7 64bit system and then i copy the ARMA2 vista 32bit folder on my ARMA2 Win7 64bit folder that i dont need to restart the patches.

May the error encour of the copying? Because nobody in Germany forum nows about my error in that mission.