Sign in to follow this  
3inar

editor side switch?

Is there any comand that you can put in your units init so that I can for example, make some US soldiers that is allied with the Opforce and enemie towards Blueforce? Or mabe doing so that they are allied to any side?

And another question wold this work for a trigger? if I wold a unit to change side during the mission?

thanks for any hellp :) , looked around but couldent find any thing about this please tell me if I missed something :)

Cheers! :)

Ok so I tried this but noticed that I only cold change a whole factions relations :/ all tho this is exelent I wold like to know if there is any possibility to make just one singel unit or grupe of the blueforce join the opforce, civilian or independant? I tryed changing the names of west/east etc. into specific unit names but no luck there :/

Thanks for any hellp :)

Place an OPFOR unit of a higher rank, and then group your BLUFOR unit(s) to him. They'll then be on his side. You can set the "probability of presence" slider for the OPFOR unit to 0 to prevent him from actually appearing, and the BLUFOR guys will still be on the OPFOR side.

Ah man that is awsome! gona try it out now :P