Sign in to follow this  
manzilla

Modules BIKI

Not sure if this is the place to post this but what the hell.

As an amateur mission maker I would like to make a request to BIS or others that know what's going on with some of these Modules. I know there's a BIKI section for the Modules but let's face it. There ain't squat there in terms of reference. There are many lacking pages for some Modules and other pages don't say a thing. I know I can rip apart others' missions and figure it out from there but that's damn near impossible in some cases for someone with my knowledge level. I've asked others but many are just as clueless as I am.

So please BIS or others in the know, update the BIKI section for the Modules. I'd love to do it but my knowledge is so limited, and I'm still learning, that I can't contribute at all to the BIKI at this point. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Or if there's some people that read this that wouldn't mind helping me with Modules such as Warfare, the preload manager, advanced SOM support option setup and others please drop me a PM or reply here.

Thanks to all in advance.

Would love more information on the dynamic route stuff, too. :)

I 3rd this motion! I'd like to see all the pages updated to be honest, I'm a bit stupid when it comes to scripting (and very new to it) so examples there aren't even close to helping new people out.

I 3rd this motion! I'd like to see all the pages updated to be honest, I'm a bit stupid when it comes to scripting (and very new to it) so examples there aren't even close to helping new people out.

No doubt. I've been trying to learn that stuff for ever. Very tough for the clueless.