Sign in to follow this  
emperor117

Terminator Salvation game

has anyone bought this as i have bought it for £20 at gamestop and completed it in a couple of hours

I got it on special at the local, got about 45 mins in and just couldn't force myself to play it anymore than that.. it was just soo bad.

Funny thing is, straight after I bought it Fileplanet had it for free on their website, didn't bother checking if there was a catch though.

I got it on special at the local, got about 45 mins in and just couldn't force myself to play it anymore than that.. it was just soo bad.

Funny thing is, straight after I bought it Fileplanet had it for free on their website, didn't bother checking if there was a catch though.

I bought it full prize because i'm a huge Terminator fan... man talk about getting ripped off :p

if anyone buys its more worth it if you play with another person because it has split screen co-op

the studio that did this game actually went bankrupt this summer.

They did some pretty decent ok games the ghost recon advanced warfighter series wich wasn't as simulator oriented as the original ghost recon but they where still decent to play and things worked nicely in them.

Then they got contracted into doing movie games, then from there on it went south :(

You could save your $6 until a better game comes out?