Sign in to follow this  
angrysquirrel

Freedom Fighters mission is bugged...I think

I took over Tulga. Then went to Kamashovo. Took that over. Still can't build light vehicle factory. Then moved to Electrovasdoisk (sp). Can't build HQ there. Apparently b/c I didn't capture main hq yet. Went to mobilize my HQ to move it. Won't allow me to mobilize. I have no idea why.

Reloaded. Then took HQ which I didn't deploy in electro and drove it back to kamashovo. Deployed it there. Tried to move it b/c trucks and infantry keep getting stuck in it (grr). Can't mobilize it again.

I have 18k in the bank now. I still can't build light or heavy vehicle factory.

I feel like this game is still in beta even at 1.03.

Other problem. BIS fixed medic heal me bug. Problem is that I can't get medic to heal other soldiers that are wounded. I believe manual says highlight wounded soldier / then comms / then heal at medic. Option not available.

Is anyone else having this problem in SP? I like the sector takeover missions but there's only 2 for SP. How can I fix these problems?

Thanks!

more problems. Just found out that I cannot build a new barracks after I deleted the old one. So annoying.

Edited by angrysquirrel

Why not use latest beta patch?

Sadly this isnt an answer to all those questions!.. And there probably isnt one. Patch will fix some things. Imo the game campaign and missions are somewhat of a joke and continue to have bugs. And unfortunately most ppl who know the game really well dont care about them because in the end its too much to worry about, and all they are concerned with is the editor & making more bugged content :confused:

Angrysquirrel i just gave up on most of the original content because of the frustration. There are much better missions available for download and even some campaigns.

Since when does a commander buy units while @ war? Does he use american express!

There is nothing in the latest patch notes about SP scenarios. And Freedom Fighters isn't bugged so much as completely impossible. How are we supposed to destroy platoons of tanks with PKM jeeps?

FF is a warfare mission right?

59857 had a lot of changes for warfare.

There is nothing in the latest patch notes about SP scenarios. And Freedom Fighters isn't bugged so much as completely impossible. How are we supposed to destroy platoons of tanks with PKM jeeps?

Im pretty sure you have the option to buy units or vehicles on that mission!

i didnt play it because i didnt bring my wallet to the war :confused:

:p:yay::p

most stupid game idea ever! send a man into battle with a credit card. now thats realism:rolleyes:

Im pretty sure you have the option to buy units or vehicles on that mission!

The heaviest equipment you can get is a BRDM, which is basically an armored Hummer. The closest I got to beating it was when the Russians left a Tunguska lying around empty for some freak reason.