Sign in to follow this  
Chickan

Performance issue + bug.

When I run the game in Armory mode I can max out the settings and get nice frame rate of ~30-40 fps, using the same settings in campaign mode gives me ~<20 the frame rate drops to 5fps at times and jerks. Why is this?

Secondly. I saved my game just before meeting Olegich, I ran in to battle along side him and died. I reloaded the game and Olegich now only says he'll give me his name and number, no battle takes place either. The only save before that is the autosave half an hour before. :butbut:

Specs:

Phenom x3 @ 3.4ghz (2.8 stock)

2GB 1033mhz

ATI 4870 Overclocked. 790mhz GPU 1100mhz memory.

Edited by Chickan

The problem, in short, is the amount of AI and scripts going on in the singleplayer campaign as opposed to the large and foliage-only world in the Armory.

You'll generally get higher FPS in armory or editor mode than campaign mode, because they have far fewer CPU intensive 3D models, scripts and AI events running. I can get 40-50fps on an empty Utes, and 25fps in one of the Utes marines scenarios.

The problem, in short, is the amount of AI and scripts going on in the singleplayer campaign as opposed to the large and foliage-only world in the Armory.
You'll generally get higher FPS in armory or editor mode than campaign mode, because they have far fewer CPU intensive 3D models, scripts and AI events running. I can get 40-50fps on an empty Utes, and 25fps in one of the Utes marines scenarios.

How about the Olegich bug?

How about the Olegich bug?

If I could have helped you I would have said something :p Seriously though, I sucked at the campaign and could only get through it using one of the walkthroughs. Try one of those threads.