Sign in to follow this  
jasonnoguchi

Night Strike SP, WTF????

I realised that before I can reach the enemy base, some other jokers have already infiltrated it and set a bomb off! That is why the base is always in alert when I approach it!

One time, I ran around the other side and saw the saboteurs that went in before me, 3 of them, running away from the base towards the village in the east. Enemy tanks are already scrambling after them. I killed one of them and found sachet on his body.

What is going on???? Is there no way to do this nice and quiet? I am definitely not armed enough for an all out conflict carrying only 3 magazines!

Woah!

I noticed that there was an attack on gate facing your exfiltration point, but I think those guys are friendlies.

There was a bit of a fire fight going on over there, but it didnt trigger the alarms. I shot the SLA guys from behind, without alerting the base.

I suspect the alarms are due to you. You really have to crawl slowly up to the walls staying behind the cover of the underbrush or those guard towers will hit the buzzer. They are amazingly sensitive.

If you can crawl up to the base of the wall though, you can headshot the tower guys without calling out the tanks...

Yup, never hear the alarm and already they are everywhere. :( In fact, I never even got anywhere near the wall or in sight of the towers and I already hear tanks rolling.... sigh...

Completed this at last. Yes, the alarm is still on and the base is still already on fire but this time, the tanks did not scramble. I crawled all the way in and then there were 4 guards running around in high alert but I literally crawled right under their nose without them noticing, wonder why. Placed one sachet under each tank and then climbed over the wall before setting them off. Did all of these right under the nose of those 4 guards literally within 1m of me at times... weird.