Sign in to follow this  
Helepolis989

A really Big Favor

I need one. I have been trying to figure out this map, as well as my friend. And anytime we upload it to our server for MP use, we pick the map. It counts down and then just stops and doesnt go to the selection screen for our people. I have tried for 3 hours or more taking out scripts, working on triggers. I know its gonna be something stupid, if anybody could take a look at this and tell me why it wont let us play it would be a god send and i would owe you a very very large amount.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9RX154IZ

Thanks to anyone who attempts this, i know its gonna be something i am just over looking and is something small and stupid

You should probably mention it uses Little Birds addon.

OK, it works.

Rename PBO to AirCav1.pbo, you can leave the long name in briefingName.

Open mission.sqm and delete the vops_c_guns line, sound mods shouldn't be required.

I changed these two things right away and it loaded fine, but to get rid of RPT errors:

In init.sqf make (playerSide == resistance) not guer, "GUER" is the formatted name only.

Edited by tcp

We have used Littlebird Addons before in our server and it turned out fine. We actually have 2-3 maps that have LittleBirds

Nothing wrong with LittleBirds, its just nice to know which addons a map requires ahead of time.

Oh Oh sorry, i didnt think that was what you meant. Yea i actually completely forgot those were in there or i would of said something. My mistake, im very sorry.

So did you get it to work with the changes I mentioned? I could send you the fixed version if you want.

No I never saw it until now, the first time you posted that part you only said something about the littlebirds. I shall try it when i am fully awake lol

Edit: I tried them all, nothing worked.

Edited by Helepolis989