Sign in to follow this  
Uth Matar

HELP with UAV and EndMission Command

Hello!

Can someone plz explain me in detail how to operate UAV please? After few h on it i finnaly managed to keep it in air w/o crashing XD . How to know i hit a target and rest of use full things i can get out of it . I figured out that that little square it where im looking atm and that i can mark people and armor .

Im at manhatan mission .

I saw ppl mentioning end mission command . How do i do that ?

Thank you !

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

UAV terminal (it looks like a trailer with an ariel on top) you should see an open panel it wont give you the option but if you are close enough and press ] you should get UAV appear in your actions tab. You will want to move the UAV to a safe height by pressing pg up or whatever your vehicle control is for gain altitude is. Press m to go into the map view and click on one of the waypoints to change where the UAV flies. Now what you are mainly looking for are white dots or heat signatures in any forest areas you fly over, if you see any, press your zoom button just to get a closer look then put your target over the centre of it and press B This will highlight on the map the position of a possible sentry camp. If any hostile vehicles are detected press space to change to hellfire missiles and press tab to lock onto it. You can only fire if the target is directly in front of you.

Taht is what i know so far buuuuut tab button never actually worked for me and f key is changing weps for me , Directly in front of me ? i can not see there i can only see under me and for some reason that is only time i can not see anything and tank/APC should have huge heat signature . WHat is the use of bright/dark setting on UAV? What is safe hight and how to maintain it ? and million other question which repeating does not answer XD

Thx

Uth

the UAV must be aimed at the target, then press TAb, and square comes to the target. When a circle appears on the square it is locked on the target and you can fire. press F to change to hellfire missiles