Sign in to follow this  
Benny.

AIS/FA Modules Fix for MP.

Hey guys,

Since i was in need of the AIS & FA Modules to work without any errors in multiplayer, i've fixed the miscleanous errors by my own.

If you wish to use it, i've made a demo mission here.

The files that you need to get it working in other missions are:

- agony.fsm

- is.sqf

- is_fx.sqf

check initJIPCompatible.sqf for more details.

What is AIS? I dont see it listed with the other modules. I know it's alternative injury system.. or something like that.. I see on the Wiki for FA mods, DO NOT USE WITH AIS. I dont see documentation for AIS though?

Ok, thanks.. So for clarification;

FA Simulation module = AIS. And is should NOT be used with FA Action module. So I really should only load FA Action and FA Battlefield Clearance in my missions.

First Aid:Alternative Injury Simulation & First Aid: Action, both works together, using them in SP is harmless, you only have to sync AIS & BC, just remember that they don't fully work as they are in editor for multiplayer (You can use my fix to get it to work on MP tho).

Why does it take someone like Benny to fix this stuff?? This is great... if it's good I hope BIS put it in next patch !!

Hi Benny.

Can u tell me which errors actually occur with these modules when in MP? (did not find any references)

I am going to integrate the AIS and BC into one of my own missions, but didn't do or test it yet. Of course I believe in your words and will use your fixes anyway (so thanks in advance for your effort), but I also would like to know what to expect if I were not using it.

Cheers, Bon.

Hey,

This would occur, also keep in mind that this is an hotfix to this issue, the main FSM still need some tweaking i think (it never exit if it's not in single player, i'll investigate it)