Sign in to follow this  
Winch3st3r

Updated Community Update.

Back in August a very much appreciated update was given to the community on such topics such as the 1.04 patch, community tools, linux dedicated server, and an updated patch release system. Now all these have either been released or introduced to the community, except for one. In my opinion I found this update to be a very beneficial communication release and looked forward to more. Now it may just be that there may be no new developments to be released from BIS, but there is one subject that hasn't been spoken about since the last official communication from BIS. This subject is the linux dedicated server. Now looking through the forums there is definitely a good way and a bad way of requesting information. I have read demands, petitions and complete flaming posts. All I ask is some sort of update on the project. In addition to such a request I believe that regular communication releases such as the one back in August would be very beneficial.

Just something to consider BIS.

Yours Truly,

Winchester

There's also a good way and a bad way of naming threads. Bad being thread titles that entice the reader into the thread on the promise of updated information rather than another whine thread.

There's also a good way and a bad way of naming threads. Bad being thread titles that entice the reader into the thread on the promise of updated information rather than another whine thread.

I believe official communication releases would be release in the news forum and by a member of BIS staff.

Can we please stay on topic?

Edited by Winch3st3r