Sign in to follow this  
Eppidemic

sli not working? tips.

My drivers are all up to date. I have used nvidia sli viewer. shows both working. But my frames are the exact same as when its off. what are some tweeks people are trying to get sli to work.

My i7 is OC to 3.4. is that enough for sli280s?

Also. when my sli viewer is enabled. The bars never go more than half way up and down the entire length? like it's only allowing half the power to be used. Does that mean that my CPU is holding be back? even with an i7 @3.4ghz? should I OC to 4.0ghz? i had it there before but thought it was unessasary.

Also. when my sli viewer is enabled. The bars never go more than half way up and down the entire length? like it's only allowing half the power to be used. Does that mean that my CPU is holding be back? even with an i7 @3.4ghz? should I OC to 4.0ghz? i had it there before but thought it was unessasary.

Overclocking will do very little. I noticed negligible gains when I went to 4.0 Ghz

Eth

My drivers are all up to date. I have used nvidia sli viewer. shows both working. But my frames are the exact same as when its off. what are some tweeks people are trying to get sli to work.

My i7 is OC to 3.4. is that enough for sli280s?

Does it play smooth though? Thats the result you should be looking for, forget couonting FPS with this game, it will make you crazy. Just get it running smooth and try enjoy it.

Does it play smooth though? Thats the result you should be looking for, forget couonting FPS with this game, it will make you crazy. Just get it running smooth and try enjoy it.

Pure Wisdom!

That is just how the SLI is in this game unfortunately. For some reason SLI goes 100% whenever objects are right in front of your face, but only 50% in other situations.

No. Its not smooth. It plays at 28-33fps. I'm only concurned with fps because its so low. The only setting that has any effect is the resolution. Which I refuse to lower to 720p. Only cause it looks so horrible. I've used this monitor with other games in 720 and they didn't looks so bad? Anyways. Looks like I'll only be playing the multiplayer...

Have you disabled Hyperthreading in the BIOS and updated to the beta drivers form Nvidia 191.03?

Ive got an I7 and Win7 and HT off is a must!