Sign in to follow this  
desantnik

v.30 STILL has same problem

When I am in vehicle I cant see more than 25 feet in front and then it all goes green. Still happens and is really bugging me. I downloaded v.30 and it just still is there!

Yes, I think so, what can I do to try stop this as it is really making me frustrated. Did you go to v1.30 from v.1.20 or from other patches like v1.26 I still see it

You need to re-install back to 1.20, then jump to 1.30. Did you notice that the install of the patch took about a half-a-third-of-a-half-a-second only?

hello all,

I've been having the same problem as desantnik whith the sky going green and i really don't like to drive till im about 20 feet away from a t-80 russian tank. does anyone have a clue what it is? I emailed the company twice about this problem and they never respond back.

(Edited by Azeriy at 9:08 am on Nov. 27, 2001)

desantnik and Azeriy, what kind of hardware do you have? I wonder if you have the same video card and driver...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from OBiJuan on 6:31 am on Nov. 27, 2001

You need to re-install back to 1.20, then jump to 1.30.  Did you notice that the install of the patch took about a half-a-third-of-a-half-a-second only?

<span id='postcolor'>

If patching to 1.30 only takes a few seconds then your doing it wrong.

You're right, I think the stupid copy-protection code kept the patcher from running.

The OFP Main Menu shows the version number at the top of the screen. I bet it doesn't say V1.30.

Its nice to know I am not the only one with the problem. I am using Ati Radeon pci, 450 Mgz 288 mg sdram, I ll try your suggestion be back in a sec

Its nice to know I am not the only one with the problem. I am using Ati Radeon pci, 450 Mgz 288 mg sdram, I ll try your suggestion be back in a sec

Try to reinstall whole OFP and upgrades, be sure you have latest drivers for your graphic card. It should work.