Sign in to follow this  
Preacher1974

Only group leaders have friendly tags

We have a weird problem that started a couple of weeks before we upgraded from patch 1.03 to patch 1.04. For some reason, only group leaders can see friendly tags enabled. Group members can not see friendly tags, nor can they use the space bar to bring up people's names. We are trying to figure out what changed as it worked fine until recently. We have tried with no mods with it still doesn't work.

Any ideas?

From what I've noticed friendly tags disappear after a few moments, going in and out of the map screen makes them apear on your screen again (for that same timeframe).. I'm guessing this isn't a bug, but something BI added for realism.

I can confirm Preachers observations, two separate fire teams with a Team Leader and 3 soldiers, all team leaders and Squad leaders had continuous friendly tags and space bar distance and ID tagging, but all team members to a man, had absolutely no friendly tags or space bar capabilities the entire game. No on and off, complete lack of markers. This is not a feature at all in regular mode, but a bug.

Playing in regular mode.