Sign in to follow this  
skypine27

Manhattan (The Next Day): How do you get the car to move??

Im on the mission in Razer Two, Called Manhattan The Day After (or something like that).

I've gone to the guys house, got the map case, blown up the house, and then gone back to Manhattan, after it fell under attack and everyone is dead.

I let the priest keep the weapons in the previous mission, so some locals show up and offer to help me get to the beach. I agree (didnt take the chopper option)

Anyway, we run thru the woods, and they take me to small red VW car. All my guys are in the car (as passengers) and a local is in the drivers seat, but he wont take us anyway. We just sit there.

Any trick to get him to start driving?

Thanks

Are NAPA guys with you or they still running through woods? NAPA commander have to speak with VW driver. If he already did this i guess its a bug, try to reload previous save.

Im on the mission in Razer Two, Called Manhattan The Day After (or something like that).

I've gone to the guys house, got the map case, blown up the house, and then gone back to Manhattan, after it fell under attack and everyone is dead.

Anyway, we run thru the woods, and they take me to small red VW car. All my guys are in the car (as passengers) and a local is in the drivers seat, but he wont take us anyway. We just sit there.

Thanks

Have you already entered the car?

One of Razor Team must stay in the back of the car (where you put baggage).

I let the priest keep the weapons in the previous mission, so some locals show up and offer to help me get to the beach. I agree (didnt take the chopper option)

This happened to me once...

You need to revert to your last save. Once you reach the car, order Razor Team in the car BEFORE you climb into the trunk.

One time I entered at the same time with the rest of the team and one of the Razor Team entered as a driver...what an imbecile. And once you are in the

trunk you cannot issue orders or get out again. Fortunately I had saved the game just at the time you start following NAPAs.

Edited by Ferrando

Yup.

You guys were right.

Order your team to get in the car BEFORE you do. Worked fine after that.

Onwards...