Sign in to follow this  
{GSF} Buster4ce

Announcement: Project for all - wanna learn how to lead a ft

Hello all and thank you for the interest!

Since i the first time in the early 2000 connectet to my first Tom Clancy Rogue Spear multiplayer server, from my at that time a 56kb modem, lots of terra bytes have passed my pc's.

The gaming community have giving me so much the past ten years so now i think it is time to pay some off it back. The best way to do that is from my point of view is to get some basic tactics into the gamers from the beginning.

So that they dont turn out as those lonewolf rambo wannabe's all TTG gamers hate, with a kill favor thats 4 to 1 instead of 1 to 4 or above as it should be. There's lots of sites covering theory and a few servers you can prctice on but what is practice without tactics.

I dont wanna disrespect any but there's so many clans out there think they play with tactics and have used it for several years, but they still looks like headless chicken running around to the trained eye. That inspired me several years back to do the ft-training project a project that could cut down all the BS so that you after just 18 hours of training. Can take most clans out or on coop maps leave every one else with open mouth and chin to the ground even if you have no clue on what ft-tactics is.

The best of it all is that im gonna do this for free every week on tuesdays from 19-21 gmt+1 visit http://ft-training.proboards.com for more info..

Thank you for your time and i hope to see you on my site...