Sign in to follow this  
o0HaVoC0o

Server list not showing grrr

hey guys,

Just installed arma 2 and my server list is not showing in multiplayer. i've checked windows firewall and added to exceptions, still nothing. other games work fine and show server list just not arma 2 HELP!!!! plz :mad:

Edited by o0HaVoC0o

there are a number of threads on this topic if you search will find possible solutions that have resolved this issue in a number of different ways.....

I suggest in future you search first u are lucky not to have incurred the wrath of the mods for this post...

hint: search for username Bolly123

Edited by dogz

the first thing I did was search the forum thats why i am posting this thread. No server list appearing. The weird thing is, i install the demo and wow server list appears (demo's only)...weird. can someone please help!

ps. filter settings in mp=default and latest patch 1.03

Edited by o0HaVoC0o

the first thing I did was search the forum thats why i am posting this thread. No server list appearing. The weird thing is, i install the demo and wow server list appears (demo's only)...weird. can someone please help!

ps. filter settings in mp=default and latest patch 1.03

If you had done as I said and simply searched for threads or posts by Bolly123 or myself you would have found many possible solutions.

The last line of your response to my post tells me u did not read any of the solutions in all the other many threads on this topic...

One of the main causes of no servers showing is the default filter settings in the mp browser.

I posted some settings that worked for other thread starters but I dont feel compelled to help someone that wont help themselves.

edit:

From another thread here some settings for your browser

Bolly there are no special filter settings just logical ones the higher you set max ping the more servers you are likely to see.

my settings are listed below where I have blank I mean nothing is shown in that box, these settings give me only local good ping servers.

and I assume you are using 1.03

host = blank

max ping = 150

min players = 0

max players= 0

mission = blank

type = blank

full servers = show

passworded = hide

good luck

Edited by dogz
change of heart

didn't change anything mate......i already tried those settings from that thread....i will keep those settings though. I find i can remotely enter the address for a server but thats the only way. It kinda looks like a router issue, however i tracert the address in command prompt and test was successful. Oh and another thing, max ping =0 means allow all just like min players = 0 and max players = 0.....could be wrong though anyways kept it at 150

Edited by o0HaVoC0o