Sign in to follow this  
Blind Guardian

Is it possible to...

I don t know if someone have made a topic like this but anyway, is it too hard to make a large island wih a couple of airports, and some rivers. I know that water is not the best thing in ofp...but they made the water too deep, if it is possible to create shallow water, just enought to allow a hummer or even an infantry unit to pass without injuries. If a island cannot be created by someone, i hope there will be enough thread to convince them to make a addon, with new maps and vehicles...I don t care if it will cost 19.99$ at Futur Shop, it will just be fun to play on something else than 4 island... i know there is desert winter or jungle....but it is still the same map and i get bored sometime.. What do you think about this ?

Yeah, it would be cool to have a huge island, but if it could be done without a sdk somebody would have released such an island by now. sad.gif

There will be no sdk, but tools will be released soon (visitor) so u can create ya own islands.

Not to mention that unofficial tool, which is due to get released here in march

Maximum size for an island in OFP is 12800M's x 12800M's. Any more and it's just sea smile.gif