Sign in to follow this  
JJFLY

My biggest complaint with opf!

i know this doesen't seem that big bui this game needs them to be realiztsic and they look really cool. I don't know why they weren't made in the game! any mods thinking of including them?!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 24 2002,23:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want a nuke smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

OK! OK! Anything to shut you up already! Here:

gerber_62626.jpg

My cousin used to tell me that those two holes in the Nuk are to screw it in place so that it never falls out and gets lost.

Being a mother Avon, you didn't believe your cousin did you?  confused.gif

I think you mean slings. I never really noticed that they were missing smile.gif

My biggest complaint would be with the vehicles ammo load out.

What's with a tank only getting 500 MG rounds for the co-axial?

IRL an M-60 MBT would have 5, 950 rounds for the M-240 co-axial.

The version of the M-60 that OFP uses should also have a .50 cal commander's gun w/ 900 rounds.

Also: the grenades need fuses. biggrin.gif

Tyler

EDIT: Avon, where do you find all those pics? You always seem to find them at the right moment smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maddock @ Mar. 24 2002,23:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Being a mother Avon, you didn't believe your cousin did you?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm sure it's true. I'm just not handy with a screwdriver. tounge.gif

Screwdriver? I can see fear, frustration and anxiety in your eyes, It's seductive, It's alluring. A Man's toolbox of electrified powertools and their yearning for you.

Slings look great in games like DoD where they are animated. If there was slings in OFP they would be the type that defy gravity or the type that has been made rigid by some strange magical force wink.gif