Sign in to follow this  
AASE

can someone shead some light on this error?

im trying to add a female head to my troops but when i start the game and turn to look at them i get a instant CTD and int he RTP i get the error

Error: Skeleton of the head ca\characters\heads\male\defaulthead\defaulthead.p3d doesn't match the skeleton of the corresponding body ons_infantry\ons_soldier_female.p3d

Error: Skeleton of some head doesn't match the skeleton of the corresponding body

thanks

AASE

I've tried this myself too and I think the problem is that woman head has different animations and is ment to be used only with woman body. Head and body animations are probably linked somehow in config.

One possible solution could be found in characters.pbo/config.bin and characters.pbo/heads/config.bin but I'm afraid we would need to edit the woman head model and its model.cfg directly. Obviously we would need a sample model from BIS to do this.

I ment we will probably need sample woman head model. The one we have now is for male bodies.

Guest RKSL-Rock
I ment we will probably need sample woman head model. The one we have now is for male bodies.

Well the skeleton will be the same...;)

it may take a bit of effort but you could just rework your original model to work given the info you have from the samples.