Sign in to follow this  
Chan

I have been gone for a while

I have been not posting on OFP forums lately, and I have been out of the OFP community for some time.

Could somebody tell me some of the latest happenings in the OFP community?

I don't know if many of you remember me though.. confused.gif

well, let's see..

the forum is dying becuase all the group who wanted Oxygen got theirs and is busy making mods, so less time for forum.

just kidding... tounge.gif

yeah...let's see, there were some talks about Resistance, and speculation thereof, but not much. just mundane stuff. for fun stuff, look for 'what airplane communications don't tell us'(or something like that) thread in off-topics. really funny.

Yes I was fighting against the evil Ãœber Verwalter when he used his secret weapon. He thought he had stopped me for good now.

Yeha are fight against the evil continue and we will prevail.

Damn it Placebo I want a post count that reads minus 50000 or something.

I'm not going for reverse physiology it would work if Placebo was a 5 year old but he isn’t sad.gif . But I do want a minus figure post count.

Or can you like lock it on the number zero or something so it won't go up no matter how much I post or you can reset it every day for me.

Naa bet he don't give us negative as he is no fun. sad.gif .

Maybe he could change are rank to read Bevis and Buthead you can be Bevis me wanna be Buthead.

OHMYGOD

He reset your postcounts!!

I thought he was only kidding!

Well let this be a lesson to you kids biggrin.gif

yeha kick ass.

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu I need cornhola for my bung hole

Yep you see we start the fashion trends around here and well we change them to suit are needs so as you can see small post count kicks ass.

Pff I mean what were you thinking when you did that nordin why why would you want a big post count.

Good luck trying to save face, boys...

Too bad it aint gonna happen!

You're just losers with low postcounts now, and there is nothing in the world that can change that. (Well the Moderators can, but...)

And yet you're both still spamming, I guess you need your posting rights removing for a while too.

placebo, could you make my post count -10.000? please??? This would really rock, thanks in advance!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Mar. 23 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">placebo, could you make my post count -10.000? please??? This would really rock, thanks in advance!<span id='postcolor'>

I could but I won't, I would be more than happy to change it to 0 if you so wish smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 23 2002,22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Mar. 23 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">placebo, could you make my post count -10.000? please??? This would really rock, thanks in advance!<span id='postcolor'>

I could but I won't, I would be more than happy to change it to 0 if you so wish smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Can you reset mine again please?