Sign in to follow this  
goodmovesfaster

whats the frigging point

iam just getting tired of this i loved arma even though it had many many floors and when i heard about arma 2 all my expectations with it being better had flourished sadly not. just why the hell dosent any thing work for example the aircraft carrier totaly useless it doesnt move you cant land planes on it you cant even simply put a vehicle on it without it falling through the ship with out some kind of code.the destroyer sinks when placed in the water again code is needed to fix it.the onboard weapons whats the point mini gun static missle launcher static why cant i just use them the doors dont open the lifts dont work

i dont want to wait for someone to create an addon or keep typing lines of script BIS should have done all this.BIS need to paymore attention to the water vehicles its very very annoying.yet again BIS have made a substandard very buggy game that in the long run needs a third party (ace) to clean up their mess.:mad:

Edited by goodmovesfaster

you cant land planes on it

Because its not an "aircraft carrier"?

well most of the time LHDs would also have 2 F/A-18 onborad for fast air or basic air defence

yet i dont see the point for them to move around, because if i remembered correctly in an amphibious attack most of the time the ship stay stational

Edited by 4 IN 1

oh god that makes me laugh ok ok its not a full carrier its designed to take helicopters but you cant even put choppers on the in game carrier with out some effort in code and the AI wont even land a chopper on it whats the use in that may as well call it the PCOAFO (put choppers on all fall off)

Damn right, this non-functional landing craft, completely, utterly and irredemably ruins this game and takes away all the fun from all the other aspects of it...

:icon_rolleyes:

just why the hell dosent any thing work for example the aircraft carrier totaly useless

It's no aircraft carrier but an Amphibious Assault Ship.

it doesnt move you cant land planes on it you cant even simply put a vehicle on it without it falling through the ship with out some kind of code.

Of course you can land planes on it with little patience and skill. Even I with my not so great flying skills was able to land an AV-8B on it.

I fail to see what the problem is with placing one single line of code (by copy&paste) to place a vehicle on the deck.

the destroyer sinks when placed in the water again code is needed to fix it.

See above.

the onboard weapons whats the point mini gun static missle launcher static why cant i just use them the doors dont open the lifts dont work

After all this is no carrier simulation. The lifts are not needed because below the deck there is nothing of interest. Same goes for the doors.

i dont want to wait for someone to create an addon or keep typing lines of script BIS should have done all this.BIS need to paymore attention to the water vehicles its very very annoying.

Your bad if you don't want to wait. Best is you go out and see if you find another game that gives you as many possibilites as ArmA2:

- Infantry fight

- Drivable tanks and APCs

- Flyable helicopters and planes

- Limited Naval vehicles

And all that in a totally open world with even the developer tools available so everyone can create whatever he wants.

yet again BIS have made a substandard very buggy game that in the long run needs a third party (ace) to clean up their mess.:mad:

Yeah yeah yeah. Evil BIS they are for giving you not everything you want.

And since your whole posts here are nothing more then BIS bashing you know what we do now, no?