Sign in to follow this  
BF2_Trooper

Time of Day desynchronised!!

I was running a game of SUPERPOWERS at night time and when one of the people who connected said he was seeing DAYTIME on his side! The time on our watches were also different. I had 4AM and he had 8AM!

I ran a Domination on my server some days ago where after some hours of play i had to restart mission cuz half the players said that it just got night-time on their mission and other had normal daylight.

I was playing Bitter Chill (the campaign mission) in co-op, and saved the game at about 8pm, when it was dark outside. However, when we loaded the game, the time of day was reverted to the time in the beginning of the mission (4pm).

Report it to the bug thread, bug tracker or DevHeaven bug tracker. Discussing it here will not change that bug.

Alex

it's known and on TODO ...

I don't think time was ever synchronized over MP, nor is weather.

If you're the host, you're given a choice of the time of day to being in Superpowers and the MP wizard. Why else would we be given that choice if we're not supposed to be synched?

Edited by BF2_Trooper

The time can be synched with no problem via script. The server just needs to keep recordof the time in a variable, which has to be broadcasted to JIP players where a client script should update the time to the correct one. :D

I've never had this problem as far as I know. At night I see everyone else with NVG, when it starts to rain people will say something about it.

Well I was playing from a previous save when people joined me. Could that have something to do with it?