Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs

Hard to see

Seems like alot of the campaign missions in CWC are in the evening or early morning, making it a pain in the ass to see anything - even if you futz w/ brightness and gamma. Any solutions?

Edit - oops- maybe this should be in the regular OFP section?

Edited by allthumbs

I think if you want clear visibility than you should play it with modes like ww4mode1 or Graamode.it help in clear night vision.all the best.

So whats you think play ofp campaign and mission with it.but WW4MODE1 is best most in my point of view.remember bohemia try to make ofp realism.

I really like the animations and soldiers used in GRAA. Does anyone know what the default settings for Brightness and Gamma are? I've messed with mine so much I don't remember what I started with.

Go to ofp prefrence and try autodetect button with it a folder is make on ofp folder.when you install ofp than that folder is become on your ofp folder find it and delete it before using autodetect.i think you should use ofp faq for better understand to how do it.

Because it is so easy to see at day alot of military fighting is done when its dark so that you can easier get close to your target undetected and surprice them.

STGN

It's all good until you get into the woods. Man, I can't see anything in there! Which I guess is how it is in real life.

Are you new to ofp,or its your thinking to fight hard in forest.if you fear in fighting forest than you should use desert everon and desert malden so you fight straight.go and try this.