Sign in to follow this  
zeep

Mouseclicks in multiplayer browser

Something strange i've noticed lately. When i click on a servername in the multiplayer browser, the server above that one gets selected.

Same here, I have to click on the lowest tenth of any desired row. I'm using 12:3 aspect ratio with smallest interface size.

Same for me. 16:10

@Mr Fenix

12:3 ?? - so you're triplehead then?

I had the same hassle with the interface - as you get further and further towards the edges of the screen - where the mousepointer IS and where it actually CLICKS get wider and wider apart....

You can see this in the editor as a difference between where the actual "cursor" is, as opposed to the horizontal and vertical "crosshairs" are...

Try looking in your .armaprofile for "triplehead=XX" and make sure its set to "triplehead=1"...

This seems to squash all the menus and HUDs to the centre screen where they click more-or-less on-target....

B

Dunno about other aspect ratios... however I have noticed that the "interface size" isn't purely cosmetic - I think it's also somehow supposed to be adjusted to suit different screen sizes, etc - if you're too small - everything is up in the middle of the screen - too large, and you lose elements off the bottom - whether the different sizes affect accuracy of click I dunno - guess its worth experimenting with...

Edited by Bushlurker