Sign in to follow this  
Iloveshootingcattle

Badlands assassination problem

soo.

I've Got to the point when the napa guy in yedish or something has asked me to assassinate our good old friend priezrak. I drive up to the lumbermill where he be chilling and we decided to have a little chat about chennarus, The convisation comes to the end and he asks me to make the choice to either kill him or not. So i unloaded a clip into his face but the guy didnt die. Infact i unloaded all the ammo i had into his face and he quite happily strolls off into the woods.

Anyone else had this problem or is it new since the patch?

Recent, was introduced as a side-effect of some other changes. We're sorry for this problem, will be fixed again ASAP.

As some of you have surely noticed, Steam users have been able to download a hotfix for the 1.03 patch which (apart from a couple of other things) solves this problem in Badlands.

We're working hard on the next patch, and until it's done, here's the hotfix direct link:

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/Arma2_Patch103_CampaignHotfix.exe

Sorry for this bug again and thank you all for your patience and understanding.

We're working hard on the next patch, and until it's done, here's the hotfix direct link:

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/Arma2_Patch103_CampaignHotfix.exe

Sorry for this bug again and thank you all for your patience and understanding.

And let me guess, I have to revert the whole mission? Or just before I got the objective to kill Prizrak?

GREAT. Reverting before getting the task to kill Prizrak doesnt work. Revert whole mission? BS :(

Edited by mikupoiss

Yes, unfortunately. You have to either revert the mission or

do this task in the next mission.

Ok, here's a fix if you don't want to play the whole mission again. If you wanted to kill Prizak, just extract DOW-B preview into the editor, save the game, take that save game and put it into the campaign save folder, and you can now play the DOW mission you want. You might want to use the end mission cheat so the campaign will show that DOW is available in the campaign screen first.

Awesome, verified that the hotfix solves this issue and I was able to complete Badlands.

Ahh thank you, restarted the mission maybe 3 times already trying to kill the dude. maybe now i can actually finish it.

Edited by DukeNukem