Sign in to follow this  
MonsterXXX

I can't using 3rd party addons object on dedicated server

I was put some 3rd party addons object on my own mission in editor. After packed then I can't entry the mission on my own dedicated server(not ingame server). I was turn off verifySignatures and equalModRequired to "0" from server.cfg. But still can't working. Could anyons tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks!:confused:

Do you have the mod installed on your computer as well? I ran into the same problem a couple of weeks ago. ArmA II doesn't allow for downloading of content, new vehicle models, weapons, etc, from the server. When people connect to a server running such mods, they have to already know which mod the server is using and have that mod installed. Pretty stupid system really. Pretty much rules out using user created content on public servers.

Do you have the mod installed on your computer as well? I ran into the same problem a couple of weeks ago. ArmA II doesn't allow for downloading of content, new vehicle models, weapons, etc, from the server. When people connect to a server running such mods, they have to already know which mod the server is using and have that mod installed. Pretty stupid system really. Pretty much rules out using user created content on public servers.

Yes, I have installed the mod to my computer. I can't even enter my own dedicated server with the mod. You can only playing the mission on ingame server, That's really bad thing!:mad:

Think Aurien meant do you have those mods installed on the server?

Think Aurien meant do you have those mods installed on the server?

Ok, The problem was solved thank you and Aurien for help.:man3: