Sign in to follow this  
BoarK

Looking for name of mp mission.

Hi,

I played this particular MP mission only once but didn't get the name of the mission before I got disconnected. It's the one with both sides trying to load ammo on as many trucks as possible and drive safely back to a drop-off point. Each delivery is worth 10 points. If you know the name of this mission or know where I can get it please let me know.

BoarK

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (trooper_ryan @ Mar. 19 2002,11:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it was an STA-OFP map - "2_20_STA_Everon13"

If you click Multiplayer->New you should have it in your map list.

http://ofp.stronger.org/index2.php<span id='postcolor'>

Since this is not a standard map, it won't be there unless he downloads it from someplace. If you know where he can find it, please post the URL.

I don't have that map in the mp missions dir and the STA site requires a password to access the mission download areas. Does any one else know where to get it? Thanks.

BoarK

Thanks alot.

Now, are there other MP maps of similar quality and originality that you can refer? I must say, the ammo truck map renewed my interest in OFP. What an original idea. Just think of the strategical potential of that map if you get enough people on each side and the network code is seamless. Ok maybe I'm asking for a Utopia. Thanks again.

BoarK.