I made a group of motorized infantry units, i made them in cargo so they begin indside the truck. However my first problem is that the squad leader still doesent start indside the truck. Secound is when i come to the objective and theres enemies, the group just doesent disembark, they just sit there getting shot.

Better should read first before posting, wrong thread(again) this a MAP editing tread, you need mission editing!!! hope you will get it next time.

This is working for me Shootin, both as Player as Squad Leader and all AI.

Better should read first before posting, wrong thread(again) this a MAP editing tread, you need mission editing!!! hope you will get it next time.

This is "missiong editing & scripting" if you didn't notice. Map editing is elsewhere and the question presented here got nothing to do with map editing either =)

To anwer the question itself, i also have problems with AI not disembarking vehicles when they are under fire, you have to use a trigger that will force the AI units out of the vehicle.

Im sorry that i got no example to give right now since im quite busy right now and got no time to dig trough my missions where i got it, but i think you find some answers for the problem if you use search and try to look for "disembark" or "abandon" or something like that

Hmm .. someone quick on the triggor. Follow your own advice .. should read first before posting and telling someone off!

As for the troops getting off truck, have an eject script that activates when west is deteced by east (assuming troops in truck are east). The group will eject out of truck.

I can post an exmaple mission later if needed. Otherwise it is a bit buggy getting troops out of vehicles.

Edited by CaptainBravo