Sign in to follow this  
wizard

how solve final mission

Whats the best method to find the general - who's escaping in a jeep in order to reach a boat and get off the island.

I've found a boat (generals?) on the east coast and used it to try and head off the general, thinking he was going to the port on the NE coast.

If you look at the map, there's only one sensible route he can take: along the north road across the island.

I did the thing with the helicopter, however I ended up killing the SCUD launcher first, (which was easy I just flew about 500m away from the south-easterly coast and waited for it to appear on my targeting system) doing the mission partly backwards.

I ended up scowering the land for ages looking for Guba but I eventually found him sightseeing with his spetznatz m8, he wasn't anyhere near the top of the island on mine, I'd say he was about middle north. I doused the spetz with the only bullet I had to fire on the mission, went up to Guba and the cutscene started, you should have seen the look on his face when he found that I had duped his second masterplan. Hehe smile.gif

There's an active thread about the final mission (red dawn) here, use that one please smile.gif