Sign in to follow this  
chriso1434

New Campaign

What Navy Do You Want to Fly For ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What Navy Do You Want to Fly For ?

Hi Everyone !

I just wanna let everyone know that I am planing to start work on a campaign in which you play as a fighter pilot who is based on a aircraft carrier. (I don't now for which navy yet because of the lack of addons to use) Right know i am only looking for any help i can get. Please send your suggestions about how the campaign will be developed and suggest what addons you want used and tips for me (Im kinda new to OFP mission editing ) Im gonna need all the help i can get !

Thanks

Flying for both Navies sounds good to me. Would give the campaign variation. Perhaps the two characters will encounter each other at the very end of the story and it'd be up to the player who wins... just an idea.

I read your e-mail you sent earlier. If you're unsure how to do camera scripting, you should check out OFPEC. They have plenty of tutorials covering that in the Editor's Depot. You can also get additional help from their forums for any of your mission editing problems.

But do you know where to find carrier capable russian aircraft and helicopters i searched at ofpr.info already and all i found was the su-33, su-27 and the su-39 but no ka-29 helix does anyone know about a model of one ? here's a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamov_Ka-27

I need someone to do cutscenes if anyone is willing to, pm me

Update: Im doing this for ARma instead because there are more addons to use but im still eventually gonna do the ofp version