Sign in to follow this  
keimosabe

Need help w/ Capture MP mission

I've pretty much gotten down Team Deathmatch with AI and now I'm trying to add a little to it and cannot seem to find what I'm looking for.

It's basically a "Capture the Flag" map with ONE central flag and a radius around it. Whichever side currently "holds" the flag their points will go up. When the OPFOR takes it, their points will count and then vice versa. Whichever side gets the set number of points FIRST wins the match.

I can't seem to find a FLAG and I don't know what TRIGGER or WAYPOINT I need to use to configure the flag. It works basically like the built in MP "SEIZE THE POINTS" if anyone has played that map.

In that map, there are 5 points with 4 of them generating 1 point ever so often and the CENTER one generating 2 points. I just need the one point.

I'm a Noob at this but I'm trying guys. Any help is greatly appreciated. :yay:

This seems to be a good opportunity to promote my script pack. :-) See my sig. The only aspect the pack doesn't currently support is that AI don't score points but this could be added.

@sbsmac

Your scripts are awesome, i got one of those noob question, i dont play online, but would like to use your scripts for my own mission editing with Ai enabled in single player, is it possible to get them to participate without waypoints, im not so worried about them not scoring points, they just stand there, obviously because theres no waypoint or script manipulating them... hope this isnt too much of a dumb question.

Glad you like them :-) The scripts are written specifically so that they work in single player as well as multi-player mode. Some aspects only apply to human players rather than AI. I'm not quite sure what you mean by getting them to participate ? Unfortunately the AI are not clever enough to realise that they need to try to take objectives or capture flags so if you want them to do anything you will definitely need waypoints.