Sign in to follow this  
Thehamster

New spam forums

Yep we have new spam forums. These forums purpose is to remove the spam from this lovely forum here and make it a much nicer place for all.

Spam Forums

True ahh but the old ones will always hold a fond memoary as my first self owned forums and no doubt last I'm just a mod on the new ones ahh the easy life.

I've owned two forums and the second one was always spammed down by us smile.gif Great memories wink.gif

yep sweet memories now lets us stop this convo here as it rather removes the point of the new forum.

yeha, all welcome at new forum

taking the spam out of these ofpn forums wink.gif

yeha we had 8 day trial period without ads, then they put loads on it. on these though it just has 1 banner and no pop ups

and sorry for my indecent exposure sad.gif

yep and these new forums kick ass as we can do more cool things.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Mar. 16 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and sorry for my indecent exposure  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

He, you're forgiven smile.gif

If the point of the spam forums is to remove spamming from here then why are you lot still spamming this forum? You all came very very close to getting a zero post count, I'm running out of patience rapidly.