Sign in to follow this  
alphawolf29

My weapon dispersion is extremely off?

From a kneeling position, it is extremely diffiicult to hit a target at 50m, and impossible at 100m. my bullet dispersion on all rifles is much too high, at 100m i am getting a bullet spread of about 15-25 feet round. Pistols are extremely ridiculous. In ironsight mode with a pistol my bullets sometimes land slightly above my foot, off in on my right! I had put in a PBO that was to edit dispersion rates for ais and have since removed it. dispersion rates ARE betterm but not by much.

Only mod i have installed now is VOPsound (which, as a sound mod...should not do anything) Suggestions?

looks like FADE is activated - your game does not recognize itself as being a legit copy, and started to degrade due to the FADE system.

What? that does not make any sense at all. Could you please explain?

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Edit: I read up on FADE and you're right. i put the cd in and it seems to work... i was using an image because i have around 300 games and simply cannot keep switching them back and forth all the time as this would take hours, so i just make an image. Anyway, thanks.

(strange as hell though, lol)

Yeah, I tried to get a NoCd for mine but couldn't find one that worked - I do have a legitimate copy, I just want to protect my CD - my OFP one is dead from overuse :D)