Sign in to follow this  
Blackhawk

Dogs of War - A few questions

Hey, I know how warfare works but I really have no clue where to start in the Dogs of War mission.

In the briefing it said to see a guy named 'Tuck' for intel, he is near you're MHQ. I cannot find him, the only people near my MHQ are Little John and the warlord guy, does anyone know where he could be?

Also, when I go into High command, all my slots are filled up by 1-2 man teams, is there a way I can merge teams into a platoon or company?

Finally, is there any side missions from Civilians or fellow team mates? Because going around conquering towns gets boring after a while.

I have some questions too.

Like why the game saves about 1 mnt after the start the base (without any visible reason), why I don't have my weapons or money from previous mission or why buying the weapons takes so long? I must wait minutes to buy anything I want..

Btw that officer told me two sentences or less, Marny nothing, so I hope it's ok. I'll go probably to the first two villages now and see. This mission really needs some step-by-step guide..

---

Before I've been able to recruit 2 guys and give myself a svd dragunov in HQ, Pustoska was taken by someone else.. is this normal? How is the best way how to move near Myshkino btw? It will take hours to get there on foot..

Edited by Westmoreland

why buying the weapons takes so long? I must wait minutes to buy anything I want..

Hit the M key (Map) after the weapons menu has shown, wait a few seconds then hit M again, it will show weapons and units instantly. Same goes for healing, which sometimes seem to never end. After 10-15 seconds of healing, hit M, wait a few seconds and M again. Works most of the times. In some ocasions, for conquering strongpoints too.

I can't even get as far as the bit you're talking about. The mission 'starts' - ie razor team standing around talking, and the next I know is we've all been shot. Restarted the mission about 8 times, same result every time.

I can't control my 'team' becasue while scripted speech is going on it doesn't let you select units or issue orders.

Increasingly frustrated with this game.

I can't even get as far as the bit you're talking about. The mission 'starts' - ie razor team standing around talking, and the next I know is we've all been shot. Restarted the mission about 8 times, same result every time.

I can't control my 'team' becasue while scripted speech is going on it doesn't let you select units or issue orders.

Increasingly frustrated with this game.

Here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=79932

drive off to Myshkino in one of them little jeeps its easy to capture. You earn money for city captures and collateral damage. ur cash will keep rising farely quick buy a tank, chopper if ur good watch the money pile up, the more territory the bigger cash flow i think