Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Aircraft waypoints

Ok I am having a problem getting choppers or planes to fly any type of waypoint pattern, Tanks and soilders work just fine. however when i add aircraft to the map and give it some waypoints the plane or chopper just goes to the first one, the plane never leaves the ground the chopper will, choppers will also respond to flyinheight orders but wont advance to the second waypoint and I have no idea as to why. I have searched these forums and utubes and I am not finding anything like this??

Please help

Specifics, please...that's far too vague for anyone to be able to diagnose your problem.

What kind of waypoints are they? Are there enemies in the area that are spooking the pilot? What behavior (safe/aware/danger/etc) are the pilots set to?

Also, what map are you on? What airfield are you trying to use?

I am starting a new map and trying to get down some basics so this is basically brand new no enemy exsists only the airplanes and or choppers I put them down and when I do I add way points the first one is usually get in then move , move, move then I try to preview it the only other parameters I add is a flyin height so i can see it clearly. The choppers fly to the specific height and stay there never moving to the waypoints and when planes are used they taxi slowly to the first waypoint never leaving the ground they dont go to second waypoint

I have similar problems. I'm ordering them with the move command, but sometimes they fly to [0,0,0] first before moving to the desired destination. Sometimes they just fly in circles where they have been spawned. Checked their expected destination, which is all ok, but they seem to be really stubborn sometimes.