Sign in to follow this  
kwhy

help - online console command prompt?

I keep accidentally pulling up some type of command prompt that appears in the upper right corner of my screen that I can't seem to get out of?

If I type any key it will go into the prompt....looks like this in upper right corner if I were to type "this sucks wasd"

>this sucks wasd

I'm not sure what key combo I'm hitting, but I can't seem to get out of it unless I exit out of the game. Is this some type of console command prompt?

I keep accidentally pulling up some type of command prompt that appears in the upper right corner of my screen that I can't seem to get out of?

If I type any key it will go into the prompt....looks like this in upper right corner if I were to type "this sucks wasd"

>this sucks wasd

I'm not sure what key combo I'm hitting, but I can't seem to get out of it unless I exit out of the game. Is this some type of console command prompt?

If you find out what your hitting let me know i can't get the command prompt to come up.. I read it (Left shit + number pad -) at the same time but it's not working for me..