Sign in to follow this  
zipman

hemp - chooper set time?

First off i`d like to thank all for the help you have been giving to people like me who no nothing ;)

I have a chooper i want to trigger to fly in at a set time now would i go about this?

hi zipman

what do you mean with "a set time",it can mean so mutch;

you can puth a time in a Waypoint that it will make the chopper wait for this mutch time before it starts the WP.

or do you want your chopper to take off at ex. 11am?

or do you want to let the chopper wait at a LZ for X number off min?

next time give some more details about your prob, it will fix the problem faster

hope its some help, cya

thanks for replying Sgt.Spoetnik putting times in the Waypoint didnt/dont work for what im trying to do, as i dont know alot about this im not to sure of the wording i should used to find what im trying to do,

ok this is the thing i have a chooper off map, and i dont want it to fly over and drop troops until a trigger is walked over, but when i set a waypoint it just flys over no matter if the trigger is walked on or not, i want the chooper to hold where it is until the trigger is set off by opfor,

setting up the time in the waypoint dont help as it would set off flying in after 10 second or whatever time i put in and not when its triggered to fly in.. i hope you can understand what i mean by this,

Edited by zipman

Try placing another move waypoint right in front of the chopper first and sync the trigger to that then the 2nd waypoint to where you want the helo to go.!

With snyc-ing waypoints to triggers - they will always move to the 1st waypoint regardless.