Sign in to follow this  
tiket

Pbo island into wrp island

Hy hello.i have download desert kolugjev.pbo island but i want to change it into kolugjev.wrp file plz help.i found it very to hard pass mission which are in kolugjev

You mean you want the original Kolgujev replaced by the desert Kolgujev? In that case, you need to unPBO the addOn file containing the island, grab the WRP file from there and copy it to your Worlds folder in OFP directory and replace the cain.wrp file in there with that one. Remember to backup the original one.

I also need this suggestion thanks

Ok i have a tool to do this but the tool of packing is command based which is hard to use.name is win

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

There is also a possibility i hear that if we change the mission name such as cain.pbo to snow_cain .pbo is it possible plz tell me

You mean you want the original Kolgujev replaced by the desert Kolgujev? In that case, you need to unPBO the addOn file containing the island, grab the WRP file from there and copy it to your Worlds folder in OFP directory and replace the cain.wrp file in there with that one. Remember to backup the original one.

it need this advice also.

It help Rellikki me also,finding thread before posting I now understand.