Sign in to follow this  
gazmen

To little Campaign

Hello, I just finish campaign and i think it was very short in comparaison with Operation Flashpoint Red Hammer Resistance, and Arma, do you plan to add new campaign ? I mean i didn't use chopper, tank, plane ? I don't undestand, why so short ?

Also to many bug in last mission "dogs of wars".

I'm unhappy for this campaign, the game is good but it's more a beta than a final. In arma forum, we asked for some stuff like thermal & electromagnetical google, automatic bipod activation, working M.F.D on chopper & plane, chaff & flare, A.A, A.G & IR radar, Units Shooting from vehicle... But nothing, about destructible building, you add it but I prefer de destructible wall like FEAR 2 or those of Duke Nukem Forever (brick by brick)... I means the game don't satisfie my waiting for this...

Truly the best will rest Operation Flashpoint Resistance.

although resistance was good, it didnt feel like guerilla warfare. i mean, partisans dont get t80s! they cant work them, fuel them, plus, shit breaks and they by NO means can fix them.

the occasional tank or 2 was realistic considering they were there for like 1 mission but modrava was so retarded...

The resistance campaign was very emotional near the end, I liked the story line, though not totally realistic, but it had the main character having to deal with death of people he knew (and loved).

From what I have played of Arma 2’s campaign so far (I have stopped because of bugs), it’s ok there is some nice character development in it, and some sort of story line, though I have lost track with it due to the bugs causing me to take ages in each mission.

But least the campaign has a story line unlike Arma 1, though admittedly Arma 1 had different variety of missions.

its will be very interesting to see campaign on another country, like russia, or chernarus army,or napa. i think too that campaign is too short. and i see some fucking bugs. in game not termal gogles,u cant shut from back of track in move. i didnt ever fly on chopper or plan like as a pilot in campaign, but in training there are u can ride on this. and askeds- why in trainig choppers and planes when in company u never be the pilot?!