Sign in to follow this  
Heatseeker

Vehicle HUD oversights..

Armoured class HUD bug:

-No fuel indicator :confused: .

Wheeled apc hud sugestion:

- Wheeled APC's (LAV-25, BTR-90, BRDM-2) use car class HUD, without the vehicle/turret direction indicator it is very confusing to use the turrets in first person, please change the HUD to armoured class type.

While we're at it can we get the yellow and white carets on the compass tape that show hull and turret direction?

I noticed that the infantry crosshair doesn't disappear when inside the Mi-24, like in all other aircraft. It overlaps the stowable HUD and is distracting; please remove it.

I'm sad to say that every weapon in the game has a 2D UI "green" crosshair graphic associated with it, even aircraft weapons. That is not the "infantry crosshair" accidentally getting into the Mi-24 cockpit but intentional on BIS's part. They have to either all be on or all be off in the difficulty settings.

Further testing reveals the following: If I board a Mi-24 as pilot, there is no crosshair and all is well. If I board the gunner position a weapon crosshair appears. Thereafter, a crosshair appears whenever I'm in the pilot seat!

So, please prevent crosshairs from showing in the Mi-24 pilot seat after having been in the gunner seat.

Confirm this behavior on Mi-24P and AH-1Z. It is likely the same behavior on all two seat aircraft driver/gunner.

Yes, it holds true for all vehicles with pilot and gunner positions, including the Su-34. Also, the Su-25 has a green crosshair which overlaps its own built in HUD. Any vehicle seat with a built in HUD should not have a green crosshair visible as well!