Sign in to follow this  
Kr3v

Co04 Airport Sabotage

Hi.

I would like to share with you a small coop mission for 4 players I've made : Airport sabotage.

The objective is to infiltrate an airport, destroy three F35B and kill a high ranked pilot.

Here is the briefing (the original is in french, so I hope that you will understand what you have to :D).

"It's 10:20 PM and we have an important mission tonight. A BlueFor offensive is planned for tomorrow morning and we must limit their forces.

A spy informed us that a high ranked pilot will take off at 10:50 PM in order to join the armored groups prepared for tomorrow. This pilot must be eliminated.

The same spy reported us the presence of three F35B prepared for the same offensive. By neutralizing them, it will break the enemies' morale.

Of course, the aeroport is highly guarded. We have to be vigilant and stealth, and avoid as far as possible the contact."

Yes, you have 30 minutes before the pilot takes off. Manage the mission like you want but be careful, the mission is difficult.

Here is the link and mirrors, I uploaded the original version (fr) and an english one :

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6258

That's all, I hope that you will like it. If you find some bugs or if you have some ideas in order to improve it, tell me, thanks.

Edited by Kr3v

Really love this mission, havent finished it yet but we keep on coming back to it and getting a little bit faster at it every time, im just playing with one other mate and we turn off the other AI so its just the 2 of us, we always get caught up by the forest patrols on the way to the pilot and usually end up holding up in of the fenced compounds, I guess the trick is to move fast.

anyway keep up the good work, this ones a keeper :)

nice mission^^ but sniper have no nv or thermal scope so he cant do nothing,and less important there isnt briefing ingame.thx 4 post it

Terrific mission for a small squad, with multiple ways to complete and some space for unconventional approach to how the F35B objective is completed. One of the best COOP mission I have played so far.