//min max spawn distance

[bIS_ACM, 175, 425] call BIS_ACM_setSpawnDistanceFunc;

//factions to be spawned

[["RU"], BIS_ACM] call BIS_ACM_setFactionsFunc;

//Skill range for spawned units

[0, 0.3, BIS_ACM] call BIS_ACM_setSkillFunc;

//Amount of ammo spawned units possess

[0.2, 0.5, BIS_ACM] call BIS_ACM_setAmmoFunc;

//Type of patrol. With 0 meaning no chance of appearing, and 1 meaning 100% chance. -1 removes patrol type completely.

["ground_patrol", 1, BIS_ACM] call BIS_ACM_setTypeChanceFunc;

["air_patrol", 1, BIS_ACM] call BIS_ACM_setTypeChanceFunc;

Whats wrong with the above init.sqf?

I made the mission named the ACM: ''BIS_ACM" then closed Arma2. Pasted this init.sqf into the file appropriate. Then restarted Arma2 and all the faction spawn normally. With no obvious increase in rate... (note the ''RU'' faction being the only one I specified. So.. what must I do to make this work?)

:confused: (I am frustrated..)

have you synched the ACM to a unit? in this case the player perhaps?

As an aside, you don't need to close out of ArmA to make script changes. Just suspend the Preview, alt-tab out, make your changes, then Preview again. Some files, like description.ent do require you to save the mission before viewing with changes, but none need you to quit the program. :)

Of course, alt-tabbing out a lot will utterly destroy your framerate, but still. :)

I haven't sync'd it to the player. I sync it to other AI patrols. Then give them a long patrol around the map which the player can tag along. Using the above .sqf doesn't seem to work? Next thing I know I see independent faction infantry or friendly Mi-8 helos.

I just wanted the ACM to spawn only enemies and at a much higher rate.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

(kylania I got that setFace thing working finally. :o )

Hurrah!! Was it using the Razor 1 models? The next day I discovered the camo doesn't work for them.

Nah. I was trying to do ''face01_camo3" and it just wouldn't work... but I finally did "face04_camo4" and it worked.

I'm still having a hell of a time making the ACM work.

If you were going to make a init.sqf and have it only spawn insurgents and russians could u copy and paste what you'd put in? I'm really puzzled.

If you were going to make a init.sqf and have it only spawn insurgents and russians could u copy and paste what you'd put in? I'm really puzzled.

[["RU", "INS"], BIS_ACM] Call BIS_ACM_SetFactionsFunc;

Is there any way I could spawn only RU air units and INS ground units? I'd like to have combat choppers flying by but no T90 groups, only inf and light vehicles.. Any chance?

I also noticed some problems , I had put only 1 faction , CDF and no air patrols.

A few minutes later a russian drone flew over my head ...

Also I had put russian only with 0.2 probality of air patrol and 1 of ground patrol , and in 20 minutes I saw 2 mi24, 2mi17 and not any single ground patrol ....

Is there any way I could spawn only RU air units and INS ground units? I'd like to have combat choppers flying by but no T90 groups, only inf and light vehicles.. Any chance?

Bump? I'd really like an answer to this :confused: