Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Dear forum members!

FORUM BOARD OFFICIAL MESSAGE

Dear Forum members,

Due to the ever increasing amount of spamming, insultive language, national bashing and information on warez to be found on our forum, we have decided to counteract with a few measures (cause we are no longer willing to accept this trend and fear to be pushed into illegality).

From today on (March 12th) you will no longer be able to log on without the OFP-forum passport. The ones of you who send us their pictures and personal information have probably already received their new piece of identification. The ones who havent, well you guys will be shut out of this forum untill we get your pictures. (so far we got about 45 passports ready)

To log on in the future you need to become member of an official passport-image-station (we propose sony) where you can upload your passport (cause we need to check it when logging in). Logging in from now on will be a daily duty for all of you.

Bellow you see the Flashpoint passport of Albert Schweitzer (of course each nationality has its own design). He agreed that we show his passport here, under the condition that noone makes fun of the haircut he had 4 years ago (on the picture)!

If you have any questions please contact the moderator in charge: Placebo

Yours sincerely,

The Board of Forum Moderators

fde052ca.jpg

wow.gifwow.gif

THE COPYING, ALTERING AND/OR TAMPERING WITH GERMAN I.D. PAPERS IS ILLEGAL!!

wow.gifwow.gif

tounge.gif

Bla bla, sounds logical what you say but is not true. If it is significant that the copy is not real, then there is nothing illegal about it, the same is true for money.

Have you gotten you OFP-passport?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Mar. 12 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bla bla, sounds logical what you say but is not true. If it is significant that the copy is not real, then there is nothing illegal about it, the same is true for money.

Have you gotten you OFP-passport?<span id='postcolor'>

I don't need one, as I am part of the issueing agency tounge.gif

Dude....somebody's targeting u with a laserpointer on yer throath! wow.gif

Great idea btw...the moderator team will look into it wink.gif

Yeha only 473 more than me, not many then and there my forums for Christ sake