Sign in to follow this  

America bashing

There seems to be a demand for such a thread all the time. Feel free to air all your anti-american thoughts here smile.gif

Or your pro-american thoughts smile.gif

The only requirement is that your posts must be irrational, biased and silly. That should be no problem, as you sure can see for yourself if you read some of the other threads..

watch it, Denoir, they kick you for something like that! You better change it! wink.gif

Secondly anyone who would post here would ridicule himself. It would mean that we wouldnt discuss objectively (with an open mind) but with a predefined goal: "to say 'no' to anything the US does"!

Now if you approof to that then they are right to ignore you, cause they cant change your opinion anyway. confused.gif

Ok, it was supposed to be a joke, but you are perhaps right it could be misinterpreted... instead of "America Bashing", perhaps I should go for America Loving? A place where everybody can say nice things about America...

Well, as I said, it was supposed to be a joke since the forums seem to be very polarized. People seem to think only good or bad things about the US, and I find it quite sillyt....

hmm.. I noticed that I can't change the topic title.. oh well...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Mar. 12 2002,14:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmm.. I noticed that I can't change the topic title.. oh well...<span id='postcolor'>

Better luck next time wink.gif

Well, but you must expect people like me to read it, people who just came from the "America and Nukes" thread...they could misinterpret that! And you will see that you gonna find some bashing here in a few hours! (what a thrill)

But who cares?

BTW do you know the phenomena that whenever your mother comes to visit you, the weather gets dark and grey and it starts to rain.....(today my mom came and of course, the beautiful sun disappeared)