Sign in to follow this  
Dead-Ćnd-Start

Funny mp momments

At the MTCO server I was playing the 6v6 CTF_4 map. I was on the west and i new the teams where unbalanced because east was mostly noobs, so i decided to do a lil Grand Theft Autoing instead. I snuck into the east's spawn on foot, staying out of the auto kill zone, and stole a shinny new BMP. The weird thing is, you can go into their spawn with a vehicle but not on foot. Anyways... I saw a friend on east had just died so i knew he was going to be at the respawn, so I started heading into their respawn in the BMP. He had just respawned and looked at my BMP and then turned away to dig in some crates. So I turned my BMP towards him and ran him over along with the crates. Of course he dies without knowing who ran him over. He yells! "Dont destroy the crates you idiot !!!", thinking it was his own teammate and I took off to camp outside their flag in the BMP. Shortly after, he heads for his flag base, and I knew it was him, so I gunned him down with some 30mm HE rounds. We laughed out loud and I typed, "guess who ran you over in the BMP... lol".

In another game, It was a night map, CTF on the desert island. I was going air to air with a friend in my Mi-24 and managed to put a rocket into his UH-60. So I bussied myself typing up something smart to say when I didnt notice i was heading into their spawn area and was about to be crushed by the auto spawn kill. I pulled my helicopter hard left and up but it was too late. MY Mi-24 blew up and I died. I immediately saw my friend typed   "hahahha      ahhhhhhh".  A split second after it said:  "Bodunchar was killed ".   It turned out the chopper I was in landed on top of him right after he respawned. I laughed at the image he must of had when he saw a ball of flaming wreckage coming towards him in the night right after he respawned.