Sign in to follow this  
Czacha

Vbs1

If you'll check the picture links, you'll see they're hosted at The FAQ. In fact, they've been hosted there for months. Just search The FAQ for "vbs". There are lots more!

These pictures were originally placed on the VBS site before the site went officially public. At the time, I copied all the pictures, anticipating that they may "disappear".

BTW, I've done the same thing at The FAQ for materials from the Independence Lost site.

Heh! Yes, I saw the news item on OFP CZ and the link to the German forum. I've already emailed OFP CZ about this.

Never seen the 3rd from the top before, I like the bergan

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Mar. 13 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Never seen the 3rd from the top before<span id='postcolor'>

No newer than the rest.

Quite obvious isn't it? Independence Lost is most likely VBS1 down-graded for civilian use.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ Mar. 18 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think so, since the V-22 hasn't entered service yet in the US forces<span id='postcolor'>

It will be interesting to see in what year Independence Lost will take place. Past? Present? Future? Here's the last paragraph from the official site's original story line:

By its resolution 1338 of 31 January 2001, the Security Council extended the mandate of UNTAET until 31 January 2002, bearing in mind the possible need for adjustments related to the independence timetable.

If in the future, there's a lot more room for fiction and creativity and not having to abide by weapons systems availability, etc.

What is independence lost all about? i seen the screenshots, but from the looks of the screenshots of independence lost, i say the hell with OFP Reistance, have them finish there idea about independence lost and sell that!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Deus Ex @ Mar. 19 2002,09:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is independence lost all about?<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "independence lost" to read the entire original story line, since deleted from IL's site.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Deus Ex @ Mar. 19 2002,08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i say the hell with OFP Reistance, have them finish there idea about independence lost and sell that!<span id='postcolor'>

Have you seen the screen shots yet? You might want to edit your quote because this game looks awesome! wink.gif

Read here

wow.gifwow.gif