Sign in to follow this  
Pulseczar

Can't switch left and right mouse buttons??

Can't swap the infantry control functions for left and right mouse buttons? I can't switch the 'Lock or Zoom' command from the right mouse button to the left mouse. Its default is 'Hold Sec. Mouse Btn.'. But there doesn't seem to be a 'Hold Prim. Mouse Btn.' option. I hold the left mouse button in the key changer and it doesn't do anything.

I've always played FPS's with mouse in left hand, and so it's always felt right to have Fire on my right mouse button. This is the first game I've seen that won't let me change that.

I can move 'Fire' from the left to the right button, but I can't move all the right button functions to the left button.

is there no "hold prim mouse button" on the right hand side of the screen as your doing the binds ? - if there is, you can drag and drop it over to the left part of the screen.

It's not on the drag menu. Neither is 'Hold Sec. Mouse Btn.'. 'Hold Sec. Mouse Btn.' is gotten to by holding the right mouse button, but holding the left mouse button doesn't do anything.