Sign in to follow this  
Brute

UH-1Ys will not unload

I have put myself in a UH-1Y and given it a waypoint to transport unload in a field however when it reaches the waypoint it simply hovers and will not land? I am generally having trouble with this concept, coppers inserting infantry and then leaving and then fly away and be dismissed (deleted)? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Have you tried synchronizing the transport unload waypoint with a get out waypoint for the transported squad?

Have you tried synchronizing the transport unload waypoint with a get out waypoint for the transported squad?

Since if you want the inf to be in cargo they have to be in the sam squad as the heli crew it causes the heli crew to get out as well :(

wherever you want a helo to land, place an invisible helipad and then create a trigger on top of that helipad (around 100 or 200 in size) and in the OnActivation box put

heli1 land "LAND"

(heli1 being the name of the helo)

Basically, i have setup the rest of this assult, except for this insertion. If someone has a few minutes to spare can they walk my through how they would setup the following senario? Approximately six squads of infantry begin the mission in six UH-1Ys, the UH-1Ys begin the mission in the air mid-flight. The UH-1Ys then fly the inf to the insertion point where all the UH-1Ys land in a field and allow the squads of infantry to unload and move away into the town, the UH-1Ys then take off and fly off into the distance, they then delete themselves. I really appreciate all the help thus far guys :p

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I found an example, thanks for the help everyone :)

Basically, i have setup the rest of this assult, except for this insertion. If someone has a few minutes to spare can they walk my through how they would setup the following senario? Approximately six squads of infantry begin the mission in six UH-1Ys, the UH-1Ys begin the mission in the air mid-flight. The UH-1Ys then fly the inf to the insertion point where all the UH-1Ys land in a field and allow the squads of infantry to unload and move away into the town, the UH-1Ys then take off and fly off into the distance, they then delete themselves. I really appreciate all the help thus far guys :p

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I found an example, thanks for the help everyone :)

I am having a very simillar issue, could you point me in the direction of the help you found?

My UH-1Y will only hover about 30 meters up in the air above my H-Pad